Speak to Lerenth at 124, -16, 122 outside The Freeport Militia House in The City of Freeport to begin this quest. You must currently have The Enemy in our Midst in your quest journal or have previously completed it to be offered this quest.
- Prove your loyalty to Freeport by taking dissenting citizens to Beggar's Court ( -149, -51, -376 ) :
Return to Lerenth to complete the quest.
- Escort 4 citizens to the entrance of Beggar's Court. Kill 8 of these citizens who resist you.
- The dissenting citizens (not the Freeport residents) are all found in North Freeport around -198, -59, -195 . You can:
- Tell them "Follow me to Beggar's Court, citizen." - this will cause them to resist
- Tell them "Don't worry. Everything is going to be okay if you just follow me." - this will have them follow you. Only one will follow you at a time.
- Escort Tullia Domna, found at -213, -59, -177 in North Freeport, to Beggar's Court
- Unless you relish a fight with a level 65 guard you can leave Tullia where she is after listening to her ramblings.
- Escort Saveth Noolright, found at -67, -21, 132 in East Freeport, to Beggar's Court.
- We ended up having to kill Saveth.
This page last modified 2013-10-10 13:00:10.