eq2 quest:Can I Keep It  

EverQuest II
Game Update #63
April 17, 2012
[90] Can I Keep It (Solo)
Category: The Withered Lands
To start: ( -2844, -744, -114 )
You must be at least Level 90 to start this quest.

  • At least 1 25 

Speak to a lost Drakkel prowler pup at -2844, -744, -114 in the Waning Forest in The Withered Lands to begin this quest.

Take the pup back to Handler Shirsha in the New Combine Foothold at -3676, -782, -202 complete the quest.

Withered Lands
Quest Series
New Combine Foothold
I Want All of Them!
  next >>

The proper name of this page, Can I Keep It?, contains a question mark which gives the wiki trouble. Therefore the Wikibase title has had the question mark removed.

There seems to be a hidden timer to this quest. If you do not take the pup back to camp in a timely manner Handler Shirsha loses interest in him and the pup cannot be dismissed. Camping out and back in will not dismiss him but does renew Shirsha's interest in him!

Other Resources: EQ2i Human-Readable Link: http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/EQ2_Quest:Can_I_Keep_It
This page last modified 2013-11-30 13:13:54.