|Guild Hall Amenity|
|Cost|| 25p, 5,000,000 status |
|Upkeep|| 50g, 25,000 status |
|Available to||All Guilds|
Changes introduced in late 2012: 
- Number of items increased from 200 to 1,000.
- Max amount in each item stack increased from 20,000 to 99,999.
Changes with GU51:
- Permissions for the Harvest Supply Depot amenity have been changed as follows:
- Any player with access to the guild hall may deposit items into the depot.
- Only players with Trustee access to the hall may withdraw items directly from the depot.
- The ability to craft using items in the depot is defined using the permission level on the amenity tab.
< Depot Amenities Guide
- ^ Test server patch notes for December 11, 2012.
This page last modified 2012-12-12 13:42:06.