The Moors of Ykesha is the only new overland zone in the 2008 expansion, The Shadow Odyssey. The quests here start at level 76 and go as high as 85. There is solo and artisan content, as well as Heroic content in the Shadow Odyssey Missions series.
||Moors of Ykesha
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha|
|Rec. Levels||74 to 80|
|Moors of Ykesha POIs (top)
|Moors of Ykesha POIs (bottom)
|Before you get started, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the general layout of the zone and the locations of the major hubs and other points of interest.|
The Shadow Odyssey
The Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 1: Come Sail AwayThe Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 2: The Gods Must Be CrazyThe Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 3: Veilbreaker DownThe Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 4: History RepeatingThe Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 5: Breaking the ChainsThe Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 6: The Guns of Brokenskull
- A Cannon to Sail By (76)
- Missing Crew... and Ship Parts (76)
- The Signal (76)
- The Missing Link (77)
- Boosting the Signal (77)
- Assistance for Firmroot (78) - travel to Firmroot Moot
- Carried Away in the Wind (76)
- Distributing Tasks (76)
- A Wrench in the Plans (76)
- Hail, Fair Reptiles! (76)
- Purchasing Metal (76)
- Rummaging for Salve (76)
- Gnomish Keepsakes (76) - unlocks quests from Shaman Zaz'i'zaz and Ranger Zim'za'ai southeast of the U.J.L.
- Unique Appendages (75)
- Unique Flyers (76)
- Unique Opportunity (76)
- Unique Alloys (76)
See Shadow Odyssey Missions
These quests will scale to your Adventuring level, but require a minimum crafting level of 50, and serve as your introduction to all the Far Seas liaisons in the zone as well as gaining the initial Far Seas Supply Division faction you need to be able to do the rest of the Shadow Odyssey Tradeskill Missions.
- Ship Out - Tradeskill Faction
Shiny Metallic Robe
- Trail to the Past
- The Broken Pen
- A Gnomish Master Plan
Moors of Ykesha City Tasks are available to characters level 76 and up.
See The Shadow Odyssey City Tasks
- Sow the Seed of Destiny (77)
- A Stinky Suit (77)
- Cultural Differences (77)
- A Nuknok Delicacy (77)
- An Unwelcome Task (77)
- End Processing (76)
Language quests. These quests may be done concurrently
The following quests become available after you complete Gnomish Keepsakes.
- Taking Inventory (76)
- Scrapping for Scrap Metal (76)
- Fangs for the Assistance (76)
- Retrieving the Artifact (78 Heroic)
- Soko-Flee (76)
- Knock the Nuknok (76)
- Putting A Spin On The Matter (76)
- Rust Buckets (76)
- Cod, That Was Horrible (76)
The following require the completion of Ship Out and give +5000 with Survival Accord.
- Firmroot Moot Meet (70) - Mug will not show a feather for this quest.
- Survival Concerns (70)
The Following quests will all give +1200 faction with the Survival Accord.
A Higher Purpose (79)
- Suspiciously Sokokar-ish (79)
- To Be Tagged, or Not to be Tagged (79)
- Soko-What? (79)
- Prove Ye Be a Swabber! (79)
- Complete 4 sub-quests:
- Complete 4 sub-quests:
Captain Lip Marrsquire
Bringing War to the Warlord (79)Mummy and Poppy Marrsquire (79)
- Where Has the Gip Gone? (79)
- Who Dun It? (79)
See Survival Accord Faction Missions
See Shadow Odyssey Missions for quests in:
The following quests are all Heroic and, while obtained in Firmroot Moot, take place in the various instances of The Ruins of Guk. Because of this, most of them are also listed in The Ruins of Guk Quest Series.
- Heroes Honored (80 Heroic)
- Legacy of the Curse (80 Heroic)
- The Stone of Legend (80 Heroic)
the following require the completion of Ship Out and give +5000 with Guktan Guard
- Endear Oneself to Tupta (78)
- Termite Troubles, Part I
- Termite Troubles, Part II
- Termite Troubles, Part III
- Termite Troubles, Part IV
Tiptup Strongheart - each of the following quests will improve your standing with Guktan Guard by 2000.
Return to Tiptup Strongheart for a "thank you", and a final gift.
- Homage on Ancestral Grounds (79)
- You may now perform a task for each of the 4 ghosts:
Merza Valorarm - each of the following quests will improve your standing with Guktan Guard by 2000.
- A Curious Sort of Patient (79)
- No Guts, No Healing (79)
- Clinical Trials for Trees (79)
- Deliver the Guts (79)
See Tupta Faction Missions
Nurtza Skullcrusher - at the entrance to Grobb. This quest will give you +10,000 faction with Clan Grobb; enough to let anyone into the city to get the rest of the quests.
- Making an Ally of Grobb (78)
Grunty - each of the following quests will increase your faction with Clan Grobb by 2000.
- Over the Hills and Far Away (79)
- Ramble On (79)
- Communication Breakdown (79)
- Bring It On Home (79)
Groluk <Gator Wrangler> - each of the following quests will increase your faction with Clan Grobb by 2000.
- Gator Snacks (79)
- Bleach the Leech (79)
- The Egg Harvest (79)
- The Walking Billboard (79)
- Gator Infestation (79)
- Sharp of Tooth, Long of Tail (79)
See Grobb Faction Missions
- Midday Perk (76)
- No Bites for New Recruits (79)
- Poor Unfortunate Sifters (79)
- A Fishy Population Balance (79)
- Getting Inked (79)
- Grandpa Hates Sharks! (79)
- The Allure of Fishing Lures (79 Heroic)
- Frying Small Fish (80)
- Strike the Strikers (80) - from Swaggerin' Grakk at Salty Sail Port
- Agents All About (80) - Nezzin Ribraker at Gunthak's Shanty
- A Rat's a Rat's a Rat (80)
General Rattamus Munsk
- Grains for Gluttons (79) - Wear the disguise you got from A Rat's a Rat's a Rat
- Shaking up the Place (79)
- Undoing the Damage
- The Roaches Come In...
- Fruit of the Sea (80)
- Spice It Up (80)
- Fish and Eggs? (80)
- Something in the Water (82)
- The Wing's the Thing (80)
- Ocean Delicacies (80)
- An Exotic Ykeshan Specialty (80)
- Secret Spices (80)
Chipp the Thinker
Prerequisite: A Fishy Population Balance
- Frozen Out of Time (83)
- Culling the Corruption (80)
- Starve them Out (80)
- The Case of the Missing Fungus (80)
- Give it a Rest (80)
- Vile Strider No More (79)
- Corpses Galore (79)
- Vile Crystals (79)
- Vengeance for the Fallen - examine a skeleton on the smaller ruddyshell tortoise island at -2256,-1064,725 to start
This page last modified 2010-11-22 00:41:51.