ZONES AND POPULATION
Outpost of the Overlord
- The Freeportian Brawler's Wraps rewarded from "The Final Assault" quest should now be usable by beastlords.
Eryslai: The Aether Vale [Raid/Mythic Raid]
- Xegony should once again enter her fight area during her encounter once engaged.
Doomfire: The Molten Caldera [Raid/Mythic Raid]
- Corrected an issue with "Flash Fire" that could severely lag the zone when it was cast by either of the two Chancellors.
Vegarlson: Upheaval [Raid/Mythic Raid]
- Tantisala Jaggedtooth's "Surge: Toothy Grin" spell should no longer grow at such an exponential rate.
- "Failed Mastication" has been reduced in knockback distance.
Ragrax. the Sepulcher of the Twelve [Raid]
- The amount of power drained by "Surge: Rathe's Wrath" has been significantly reduced.
- Smooth pledge stones should now more reliably cure both Earth God's Pledge and Blind's Eye curses regardless of which version of the encounter is activated.
Fanged Fist Wraps
- The Fanged Fist Wraps are rewarded upon quest completion, once again.
- The Nechronosync will state it can only be used within Lyceum of the Recondite if attempting to use it in the solo or challenge versions of the zone.
Detroxxulous, the Plaguelands
- Grymcyst will knock players into the air less often at a reduced area of effect.
Eryslai, the Kingdom of Wind
- Wizziwix will knock players into the air less often at a reduced area of effect.
- The Flame-Branded Steed from the Year of EverQuest Webpack can now be converted into the house item plushie version.
- New loot drops have been added to level 50+ Faroth Mal and Commander Spliteye.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Flame-Branded Steed from being used as an appearance mount.