- Fixed an issue where the leg texture for Aerakyn's displayed incorectly when wearing a kilt.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Creatures protected by Planar Defense can no longer be struck by multi attacks, flurry, spell double attack, ability double attack or pets until Planar Defense has been removed.
- Planar defense on heroic encounters has been increased to 20 triggers.
Planes of Prophecy Heroic Zones
- Fighter requirements and minimum number of player requirements in Planes of Prophecy heroic zones have been temporarily disabled until a more permanent solution is implemented in a future update.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that caused the Guardian and Protector of Dresolik to turn unkillable.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the final incarnation of Arlyxir to not spawn correctly.
- Amohn should no longer attempt to trap dead players.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Heroic]
- The amount of health Solusek Ro must lose to summon The Avatar of the Sun should be back to normal.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- The two doors leading to Meldrath the Mechanized should now properly allow the raid to open it if 75% of the present raid meets the entrance criteria.
- Clockwork Assassins should stay deactivated for the correct amount of time if deactivated more than once. They should also no longer look like they are deactivated when they are not.
- Clockwork Assassins should now stay focused on Hacked Clockworks once they get their attention the first time.
Brackish Vaults: Realm of the Triumvirate [Raid]
- Rheumus should no longer get stuck immune to damage occasionally.
- Corrected an issue that caused Rheumus to think that the "Thalassophobia" curses are still present when they have all been removed successfully.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Kuanbyr Hailstorm should now correctly update the mission "A Chapter on the Planes [Raid III]".
- Corrected an issue that reduced the damage of Desiccation.
- Corrected an issue with player poisons that granted them double benefit from potency and primary attributes.
- Essence of Frost, Disease, Divine, Flame, Void, Mind, and Venom will now change damage types on infusible weapons.
- Scorched Parasol Mushroom - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Yellow Parasol Mushroom - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Purple Parasol Mushroom - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Maldura Bar Shroom - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Mature Blue Fungus - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Purple Cap Mushroom - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Lichen Cone - House item can be scaled down even smaller now.
- Moonlight Enchantment and Tinkerfest house items now stack to 900 (excludes player writable objects).
- Moonlight Enchantment specific harvestables now stack to 200.
- Shard of Hate: Gates of Scorn [Public Quest] - Hate mongrels and constructs of spite will no longer lock to specific players or groups.