Mar 26th, 2018 at 10:48 PM by missjackie
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Added categories and filter to the Familiar window.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
Plane of Disease: Virulent Insurrection [Raid]
- Golden Minotaurs in the Rizlona encounter that are vulnerable to fighters now have less maximum health.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance [Challenge Heroic]
- Skal'sli the Wretched should no longer call out for deathtouches during the phase where he is carrying objects.
Mistmoore Catacombs and Castle Mistmoore
- Cinder should no longer cast "Armor Buster".
- Flame Guardians should no longer block the majority of incoming damage on them. Their max hit points have been adjusted up slightly to compensate.
- Improved spawn chance of an number of named NPCs.
- The door leading into the Cauldron Cove should now let players over level 100 enter.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Gingerbread mercenaries to break encounters.
- Orange adornments Rune: Chorus of Night and Rune: Symphony of the Void now properly add an additional update to abilities and spells, respectively.
- Player-Writable house items (books, cards, scrolls, signs, etc.) are single stack items once more, and can be safely picked up, placed in broker crate, packed, etc.
- The furniture version of "Joculos, the Enduring" now has an appearance.
- Corrected an issue with Miscalibrated, Calibrated and Overclocked harvesting tools that prevented them from being activated from inventory.
- Updated heroic character poisons to use the same formulas as current tradeskilled poisons.
- Corrected a bug that swapped the potency granted by level 5 Fabled familiars on characters below level 95 with the values that were supposed to be granted to characters level 95 and above.
- "Shard of Hate: Gates of Scorn [Public Quest]" will now be announced instead of "Bastion of Thunder" in Plane of Magic when it becomes the active PQ.