US EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 at 7:00 AM PT (3 PM UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is less than 2 hours.
All EU servers will come offline at 9:00 PM PT (4 AM UTC April 5th) for this update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 2 hours.
Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Adds in most tier 4 encounters have had their combat mitigation reduced.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Adds in the Warden of Nightmare encounters have had their respawn timers corrected to intended values.
- Corrected an issue that occasionally caused 4 adds per round instead of the intended 3 in the Warden of Nightmares encounter.
Lost City of Torsis: The Shrouded Temple [Heroic and Event Heroic]
- The Mist Reaver's "Smothering Mist" will no longer target mercenaries or pets.
Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold [Solo]
- Over-General Vihgoh will no longer reset when engaged in combat.
- Levinbolt will now correctly identify itself when it triggers a combo.
- Corrected an issue with Granite Protector that caused its combo bonus to immediately dispel after cast.
- Ranamed the Granite Protector's default attack spell to Battering of Stone to differentiate it from the Protection of Stone ward.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Illegible Scroll Pages from being granted by mission crates completed within an expert zone.
- Plate of Sunshine Gems - Item name is now correct.
- Wicker Basket of Green Beans - Item name is now correct.
- Chest of Fool's Gold - Item name is now correct.