The US Servers will come down on Thursday, January 31, 2013, at 7:00 am Pacific for an update. The expected downtime is one hour. The EU servers will come down on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 5:00 am London. The expected downtime is two hours.
Patch notes are available below.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Scout shields should now drop much less often from Avatars.
Chelsith: The Ancient Vault
- Corrected a bug that was causing items and obols to not drop off trash encounters.
- You should now be less likely to fall through the world when zoning into any of the Wurmbone’s End zones.
Wurmbone’s End [Advanced Solo]
- Negate Matter can no longer be used on Prime Magnate Mrelg once he has become the challenge version.
- All-Blocker Mohngu must now be defeated in order to spawn Necromunger Garrkk.
- Necromunger Garrkk must now be defeated in order to spawn Prime Magnate Mrelg.
- Drinal should no longer drop an empty chest if raid members relog or go linkdead after killing Fitzpitzle.
Sleeper's Tomb: The Forgotten Catacombs [Solo]
- The Eternal Sentinel should now be easier to deal with when fought with a merc. He will now reliably charge even if focusing on the mercenary.
Sleeper's Tomb: The Forgotten Catacombs [Heroic]
- Frost should lose its buffs, where appropriate, much more reliably.
- Level 90+ provisioner writs have been updated.
- Alchemist level 93 rush order Warrior Essentials will now correctly ask for Forward Charge VIII.
- Items in a merchant list will no longer show old tooltips from previously examined instances of the same item if it had any adornments or experimentations.