All U.S. servers will come down at 7am PDT on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Estimated downtime is one hour. You can find the patch notes below, after the jump.
- Fixed a bug where characters camped out in champion's respite would count double for the max level character xp bonus.
- Fixed a bug where the xp bonus would not show properly at character select for max level characters.
- Ranged damage in PVP combat should be back to normal.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Talapatook'tei should now remove all damage reduction if the encounter resets.
- Japalatook'tei in Withered Lands should no longer become permanently immune to all damage if one of his adds falls through the world.
Lyceum of the Recondite [Challenge]
- Termagore the Butcher's adds should have substantially less hit points.
Skyshrine x4 raid zones, challenge mode
- NPCs will no longer proc avoidance damage spells on clerics using the shield ally ability on the main tank.
Skyshrine: Betrayal in the Underdepths
- Achievements: Dagarn and Ikatiar should now properly award achievements if killed in challenge mode.
- Rorak Ironbellows should now talk in a male voice.
- Players with Fire Seed VII or Raxxyl's Rousing Tune VIII have had those spells removed from their knowledge books due to being below the level required to use them.
- Divine Fate should properly heal raid members.
- Scaling dungeons from The Shadow Odyssey expansion should now be dropping loot if the player is level 91+.
- The charm rewards for "The Path of the Crusaders" should now be in line with comparable quest rewards, and have stats that are more appropriate.
- Fixed a bug where Dozekar's head would not convert to currency properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the focus effect for scout legs to stop working.
Skyshrine: The City of Dracur
- The quests "Disc of Binding Ruined", "Temporal Gem Hunt", and "Final Item for Jorlak" should now appropriately reward bruisers and beastlords.