This patch includes a fix to Skyshrine reward crates.
The US Servers will come down on April 24, 2012, at 7:00 am Pacific for a hotfix. The expected downtime is one hour. Patch notes are available below.
Here's our handy Time Zone Conversion Tool to help you plan!
- You can now properly join group members in Skyshrine instances.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Reanimated Nexus Scion and scorched skeletal wizards respawn reliably now.
Skyshrine: The Underdepths
- The drop rate of Yelnar's Binding Stone has been increased.
- If you chose not to aid Apprentice Overknight Deshniak previously, he will no longer hold a grudge and allow you to test your rescue attempt again.
Dracur Prime [Advanced Solo]
- Ariorb and Xersis no longer normalize each other’s health. They should heal a lot less during combat.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Befuddle spell scrolls now properly give the spell upgrades to brigands when consumed.
- Beastsoul II should no longer be appearing in the beastlord knowledge book.
- Jester's Ruse should now properly apply to the target rather than the caster.
- Crystallize Soul should now properly grant the consumable above level 90.
- Upgrades to Prophetic Ward VI are now craftable - the recipes have been added to existing level 91 Sage recipe books.
- Lowered the effect radius on the "Blood and Ashes" proc. It should no longer pull entire zones.
- Haste has been added to the "Skyshrine" game update fighter, scout, and priest gloves.
- Fennin's Destruction should trigger more reliably.
- Focus Effects should once again stack correctly.
- In order to fix an issue with Skyshrine reward crates they have now been made auto-consume.
- Phaerus Thunderhorn should no longer keep offering you quest components if you do not need them.
- You should now be able to hail Adephala from much farther away for quest updates.
- Players on the Totemic Reinforcement quest should now be able to place their totems more reliably.