June 20, 2018
*** Highlights ***
- Charm items with right click effects can now be activated from your inventory.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Northman Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Northman Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
*** Items ***
- Charm items with click effects can now be activated from bags and inventory. This includes both Skulls of Null.
- - The convert button will remain on the Skulls of Null for the people that may not have fixed their broken versions.
- Updated the name of the items and recipes for the consolidated Fereth armors.
- Altered the visual appearance of Ancient Gaffi of Trorsmang and Veltar's Staff of Tranquility.
- The Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul will now only transport you if you are in a Broken Mirror zone.
- Suits of Hero's Forge armor now link to the reward window which allows for inspecting their individual pieces without unpacking the suits.
- Bottle of Shared Adventure effects can now land on you even if you have an existing single-target experience enhancing effect active. These effects do not stack with each other -- only the most powerful one will affect your experience.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Replaced Platinum Geode Necklace in the Jewelcraft Tradeskill Tests with Jaded Velium Ring.
- Fixed the Tradeskill Test quests so the required turn-ins match the required recipes.
*** Quests And Events ***
- Journey Into Terror - **Read Carefully** Crestra will accept Crestra's Empowered Elegant Earring for the final turn in, BUT they will only return Crestra's Elegant Earring. You will not get the raid version back. You will not get a Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.
- Drusella's Vault - Added a popup message when Drusella heads to a raid member's location. Drusella's aura will no longer damage NPCs.
- The Sathir Line - Added a popup message when Drusella chases a raid member. Added a popup message when Venril levels his gaze at a raid member.
- The Plane of Fear: Revisited and The Plane of Hate: Revisited again allow mercenaries.
- Fell Foliage (Mission) - The Atrocious Succulent will no longer spawn burgeoning succulents.
- Measure of the Dead - The energy collection elements will no longer reset if you have already completed the earring combine.
- Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls (Group) - Fixed a bug that caused the Enraged Guardian of Sul to be much harder than intended.
- In Defense of Health - Corrected issues with the strength of some NPCs being too high. Fixed a spawn that could spawn a raid NPC in the Heroic Adventure.
- Plane of Health raids - Set many non-boss NPCs to the correct difficulty rating.
- Crypt of Sul Heroic Adventures - Fixed a spawn with a bad encounter that could lead to an NPC 7 levels higher than the highest player in the adventure.
- End of Empire (Raid) - The bonus chest that drops ornamentation will no longer move after it is opened.
- Kragsmash - The speed of body and strength of body adds will now assist Kragsmash more reliably. The adds will despawn if the boss has been slain.
- Sverag, Stronghold of Rage - Characters with the Hero's Challenge will once again be offered a chance to get into the instance.
- Plane of War - Adjusted the appearance of the colossi that offer transportation to Narikor.
- Bastion of Thunder - After the defeat of Emmerik Skyfury, Askr the Lost will now send you to Karana's chamber rather than opening the Chaotic Vortex to do so.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent you from obtaining some cultural tasks if you had other unrelated tasks such as 'Will It Live?'.
- Ancient Heroes - Lord Nagafen - King Tranix, Warlord Skarlon, and Magus Rokyl have returned to this Old Man McKenzie mission.
*** Spells ***
- Corrected a typo in the message you see when attempting to teleport to an anchor that doesn't exist.
- Spells with multiple damage values will now correctly report the total damage done.
- Form of Darkness now fades on zoning.
- Druid and Shaman - The Regeneration line of spells will now increase in power as you gain levels up to level 80.
- Enchanter - Lowered the damage, efficiency, and mana return of the Mind Shatter line of Damage over Time spells. The line has been added to a shared timer and has a recast delay.
- Enchanter - Lowered the damage and efficiency of the Suffocating Sphere and Baffling Constriction lines of Damage over Time spells.
- Shadowknight - Moved Mental Corruption from Utility Detrimental->Combat Innates to Utility Beneficial->Combat Innates since it provides a buff.
*** AA ***
- Beastlord - Fixed a bug that prevented Frenzied Swipe from being purchasable.
- Berserker - Fixed a bug with rank 5 of Screaming Axes that caused Screaming Fury II to grant less haste than was intended.
- Shadowknight - Fixed errors in the descriptions for ranks 25-26, 40-41, and 45 of Leech Touch.
*** NPCs ***
- Fixed a bug that prevented charmed NPCs and pets from returning items that they will not equip.
- NPCs will be more responsive when returning items they do not want.
- Seer Mal Nae`Shi's dialogues can now be clicked instead of having to type the correct response.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Changed the requirements to create alchemy distillate potions to be relative to equivalent player spell power within the era.
- Echo of Sebilis will despawn if it spawns before Gates of Discord is open.
- Temple of Veeshan (Agent of Change) - Restored Lord Vyemm to the Temple of Veeshan where he is meant to reside.
- All Bottle of X items on the marketplace now use the quest reward window to grant an item appropriate to the current era and your level.
- Bottle of Spirits will be available on progression servers when Luclin opens.
- There is a new Bottle of Health Pack, Bottle of the Ursine Pack, Bottle of the Avian Pack, and Bottle of the Cetacean Pack. These offer versions of the potions where the effectiveness does not exceed the effectiveness of equivalent player spells. Once Veil of Alaris opens, they will offer the original more powerful potions.
- - Existing Bottle of Health Pack, Bottle of the Ursine Pack, Bottle of the Avian Pack, and Bottle of the Cetacean Pack items will not be removed from players.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Corrected an issue that would cause beneficial damage over time spells (such as the Necromancer Lich line) to display damage messages to other players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause pets to lose all of their buffs when zoning if they had a large number of effects on them.
- Fixed several geometry bugs in The Breeding Grounds.
- Fixed the various Tier 6 heroic stat tribute benefits to grant the correct amount of the stat.
- Estimated dates and times of scheduled monthly updates are now visible on the in-game calendar.
- Fixed issues with the classic iksar 2-handed and range attack animations.
- Fixed the spelling of some momentos.
*** UI ***
- Corrected an issue where AA hotbuttons were not properly saving their labels.
- Fixed a typo when trying to grant alternate advancement abilities over the advancement point limit.
- Improved the resolution for spell icons when used for hotbuttons.
- Fixed an issue in the Bazaar where various Dragons of Norrath spells would try to sell for crystals instead of platinum.
- Holding an item on your cursor and left clicking a hotbutton that is red or linked to that item will autoinventory the item.
- Old hotbuttons linked to items will now look up their name.
- Corrected an issue where hotbuttons pointing to an item with 0 charges would stop working.
- Corrected an issue where characters with similar names would not appear in the loot list on the Advanced Loot Window.
- The guild window will correctly keep your selection when other members zone or camp.
- When creating a character or race changing, expansion restricted cities and race-class combinations will now display as unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where /grouproles would not save or load correctly.
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team