Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Site loading like... just wtfFollow

#1 Feb 10 2018 at 3:27 PM Rating: Good
***
3,728 posts
https://imgur.com/a/knxhA

I don't even know how to describe this. This has been happening for probably a week or so now. The site looks perfectly normal for a split second and then it just.... this. Just... this.

All ad-blockers are turned off on Zam.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#2 Feb 10 2018 at 6:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Callinon wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/knxhA

I don't even know how to describe this. This has been happening for probably a week or so now. The site looks perfectly normal for a split second and then it just.... this. Just... this.

All ad-blockers are turned off on Zam.


Try deleting your cookies and cache and log in again.

What version of chrome are you running and what other extensions are you using for it besides ad block plus?

If clearing your cookies and cache doesn't clear it up, try using Firefox.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
#3 Feb 10 2018 at 11:33 PM Rating: Good
***
3,728 posts
Quote:
What version of chrome are you running and what other extensions are you using for it besides ad block plus?


64.0.3282.140 and really just the adblockers (disabled on Zam though).
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#4 Feb 11 2018 at 12:13 AM Rating: Excellent
I tested this on the same browser version and the site loads up fine. However if adblock plus is enabled it breaks the site exactly like how your screenshot shows.

You might check if you have any other type of software that might be blocking ads as the ad system ZAM uses for chrome based browsers will break the site layout if using any kind of ad blocking.

Edited, Feb 11th 2018 12:15am by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 0 donations.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT