- Forum: Game Update Notes (Live)
- Message Title: Hotfix Notes: March 28, 2016
- Message Date: 2016-03-28 (Mon) 18:31 PT
- Message URL: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/hotfix-notes-march-28-2016.231763/
- File Name: itemcol3.db
- File Path: C:\EverQuest\EQItem\
- File Size: 26,328,064 bytes
- File Date: 2016-03-30 (Wed) 13:30:41 UTC
- File Flags: Archive
As you can see, it's been awhile since EQIC was working. This is what is causing my conflict and frustration:
EQ Item Collector is NOT being reliably fixed when EverQuest is updated.
I can live with the fact that entering "EverQuest" in the Search bar on zam.com produces no results. I can also live with the fact that Allakhazam.com is the red-headed stepchild of zam.com that zam.com wants to drown in the bath tub.
But if the EQIC program can't be fixed in a timely manner, then why would I want to renew my subscription for one more year?
There is no incentive to do so if the databases and website are woefully out of date.
Please get a hold of rale and have him contact me about working out payment plans for program work on EQIC, such as so much for fixing updated versions, another amount to implement/debug other parts like getting results again when looking at a merchant's/trader's list of items, etc.
Yes, I am serious.