Becoming a Citizen of Freeport  

Level100 (Scales)
Related Zone:

Note: If you are a good aligned citizen that is trying to join Freeport, you must first betray your home city. Exiles must first obtain +10,000 faction with Freeport by speaking to Gol M'Tun in Antonica.

Once you reach +10,000 faction with Freeport, Gol M'Tun in Antonica will offer you this quest. Speak to Matthias Siegemaker at -82, -7, -183 inside the Temple of War in North Freeport to complete the quest.

Freeport Betrayal and Citizenship
Quest Series
Learning Your Place in Freeport
  next >>

Categories: EQ2 Quests | EverQuest II
This page last modified 2012-09-07 13:33:57.