Moving to Gorowyn  

Level100 (Scales)
Related Zone:

If you're an evil citizen who wishes to move to Gorowyn, speak to either Ambassador Brutus at -125, -38, 41 in The City of Freeport (East) or Ambassador V'Nox at -496, 23, 206 in Neriak to start the paperwork.

Next, travel to Gorowyn in the Timorous Deep and present your papers to Ambassador Zelzekla at 2663, 66, 1171 to become a citizen of Gorowyn. You can use the World Bells in Freeport or Neriak to travel directly to Timorous Deep.

Gorowyn Betrayal and Citizenship
Quest Series
Evil Aligned City to Gorowyn

Other Resources: EQ2i Human-Readable Link:
Categories: EQ2 Quests | EverQuest II
This page last modified 2012-09-07 14:23:21.