This is the third quest in the Tradeskill Epic, and is the same for all crafters.
- Neeta Cabbageleaf gives you back the Soporific Dispensorator and a Cabbageleaf Teleportation Crystal and on your word, teleports you to a special instance of The Tower of the Drafling.
Collect distilled jumjum from the Bixies in the Drafling Tower
- While this zone scales to adventure level, it's set so all mobs will be red-con ^^^, about 20 levels higher than your adventure level.
Use the Cabbageleaf Teleportation Crystal to return to Neeta and complete the quest.
- EQ2 Traders Corner has a lovely map for this step.
- Use the Soporific Dispensorator to subdue the bixies and safely make your way through the tower to the JumJum Fountain.
- You do not have to wait for a Bixie to path back to you. Just use the Soporific Dispensorator to drop a dispensor then wait for the oncoming Bixie to get close enough! If you cannot see around a corner and are afraid there may be a bixie there, just drop one near the corner and it will get them.
- Collect your JumJum from the Distilled Jumjum Fountain at -72,62,-26 . This would be the Unseelie Visitors Room in The Tower of the Drafling.
- Note that if you die you'll be returned to Neeta and need to hail her to return to the instance.
|Distilled Jumjum Fountain
This page last modified 2010-08-02 09:25:32.