Note: Exiles must first obtain +10,000 faction with The City of Freeport before you will be offered the pre-cursor to this quest by Gol M'Tun, Becoming a Citizen of Freeport. Speak to Gol M'Tun in Antonica if you do not have sufficient faction.
Matthias Siegemaker in the Temple of War in North Freeport has given you an important assignment. He wants you to break and train a guard dog captured from a Qeynosian fighter.
- Gain the dog's trust so you can teach him to obey you.
Teach the dog to obey you.
- Summon the dog by using the whistle that Matthias gives you. You will need to right-click on the dog to interact with him.
- Feed and pet the dog until it trusts you. We did it by feeding him, petting him twice, feeding him again, petting him twice, then feeding him one final time.
Report to Matthias that the dog is trained.Prove your loyalty and obedience to the Overlord by killing the dog.
- Teach Buddy to sit and play dead until it obeys you. Alternate with petting and feeding the dog still since it will try to bite you sometimes. This part will take a while.
Speak again with Matthias.
- Right-click Buddy and choose the attack option.
This page last modified 2012-08-20 09:35:24.