Speak to a Gigglegibber blacksmith, who informs you that the Gigglegibbers are trying to make coins.
To save time with this quest make sure you already have the following on you:
- 5 carbonite clusters - T3 harvest from ore nodes, requires 90 Mining (or buy from broker)
- 5 gold clusters - T3 harvest from soft metal nodes, requires 90 Mining (or buy from broker)
- Explain how to make coins to the blacksmith. After you explain he will offer you the quest. The correct responses are:
Give the blacksmith 5 carbonite clusters and 5 gold clusters. This will complete the quest.
- You know it's obvious that those aren't real coins, right?
- Not really. A real coin in heavier and shinier.
- You could use carbonite instead of wood and then coat the metal in a thin layer of gold.
- Because the whole coin isn't made of gold, it's just lightly coated, so it looks more real.
- You know, if you give me that key you keep hitting I could get you some carbonite.
- You could heat up and hit the carbonite to make coins.
- It's because you have to mold the metal, you can't just hit it and expect it to look like a coin.
- First you melt the carbonite in the fire.
- Then you pour the melted metal into a mold made from a real coin.
- Then you let it cool.
- Then you dip it in the melted hold and put it back in the mold.
- You let it cool and then you have your coin.
This page last modified 2010-11-15 10:31:39.