This subquest is part of The Tale of the Gigglegibber Grump and is initiated after speaking to The Gigglegibber King. You can do it once every Frostfell.
To save time on this quest you may want to be sure you have these supplies:
Once all the subquests are complete, head over the the vaults, which are near Lord Bowsprite's cage.You will need to solve the sequences to the vaults in order to open each. From left to right:
- Speak to Lord Bowsprite. Head back down the hall and take a right at the intersection. His cage is in the back of the room. ( 233,-16,-250 )
- Return to the Gigglegibber King. He suggests speaking to Snoseniffer, who is in the same room as the king.
- Speak to Snoseniffer the Schemer at 201,6,-341 . Now you must complete the 4 subquests of this quest.
Now that all four vaults have been opened, click on Lord Bowsprite's cage to release him.Speak to the Lord, who mentions that he needs help with The Grump at his homeland.Return to the Gigglegibber King and ask him about the Grump. He talks about Grimagus and gives you a book, Why the Grump Hated Frostfell.You can leave the hideout by clicking on any of the manhole covers on the ground in the hallway.Return to Pinchy Presentpeeler in either Qeynos Harbor or West Freeport. Speaking to her will complete this quest and update The Tale of the Gigglegibber Grump. You will also be offered the quest Removing the Grump
- Vault 1: 2, 4, 6, 8... answer is 10
- Vault 2: 20, 30, 40, 50... answer is 60
- Vault 3: 8, 6, 4, 2... answer is 0
- Vault 4: 3, 6, 9, 12... answer is 15
Occurs annually during the winter holiday season.
Frostfell 2014 is planned to run from 12/11/2014 through 01/08/2015.
Introduced for Frostfell 2005.
This page last modified 2013-12-11 13:58:00.