This is the Tier 6 tradeskill quest for all artisan classes.
The grandmaster wants you to seek a missing trading liaison who may need help. You'll be doing a lot of crafting in this one, you may find the crafting stations in Maj'Dul at the Golden Scepter more convenient than running to your home town. Portable crafting stations have also been recommended.
Vanesta gives you Emergency Shelter for Dummies. Take pity on her - scribe it and make her a tent so she can get out of the sun.
- Look around The Sinking Sands for the trade liaison. The areas near the beaches are probably a good place to start.
The poor girl's really miserable, so check the traders and merchants nearby to see if they have a cure for her.
You are now gonna run in circles making recipes one at a time for poor, pathetic Vanesta. WARNING: There is no shortcut, you must create the recipes in the order the quest gives you. All the recipes use the auto-leveling "alt-arts".
- The recipe is "Rough Tent" and is made on the Sewing Table with the Binding skill (which is one of those auto-leveling alt-arts). You'll need:
- When you've made the a rough tent (it won't actually be in your inventory, but the quest updates), return to poor, violently ill Vanesta.
You've learned your lesson, go tell the Grandmaster about it.
- Make the antifungal recipe and try it on Vanesta. You'll need:
- Next try an Energy Drink on her. You'll need:
- Now make the Plague Remedy for her. You'll need:
- As a last resort, try the acupuncture kit. You'll need:
This page last modified 2010-11-06 15:41:12.