Finding the Investigator  

CategorySunken City
Related Zone:
Faction Changes:

This is the part in the Sunken City progressional series of quests. It is given by Inquisitor Thorson (-55, +50) after you complete the Cataloging Local Creatures quest.

You must report to Investigator Curfeld at +100, +60 for further work.

This opens up the Taking Back from the Blackshields quest.

Cataloging Local Critters Freeport Villages
Quest Series
Sunken City
Finding the Shrine
<< previous next >>

Categories: EQ2 Quests | EverQuest II
This page last modified 2008-07-10 11:27:51.