Speak with the Duality in The Temple of Brell in Thurgadin, City of the Coldain to begin this quest.
After speaking with the Duality, it seems that I must seek out a speaker for the gods themselves. It is important that we help establish the motives of Rallos Zek, and what might be driving him to materialize his mighty fortress of Drunder on the surface of Velious. I am to seek out the speaker of Lodizal, and see if I can't glean more information on what Rallos Zek is planning.
- Find the Speaker of Lodizal, Osh.
- Speak with the presence of Prexus.
- Speak to the Duality in Thurgadin.
- Speak with Yelinak the Ancient in Thurgadin.
- Return to the Duality.
- Speak with Erus Dal'Viv in the Storm Gorge.
- Help the coldain with the battle for the Storm Gorge.
- Return to Erus Dal'viv in the Storm Gorge.
- Enter the Hold of Rime: The Fortress Spire and take the Coalescence of Life.
- Return the Coalescence of Life to the Duality in Thurgadin.
I found out that Rallos Zek is invading Norrath against the wishes of the rest of the deities of Norrath, and could, perhaps, be endangering all of existence with his actions. After reporting this to the Duality, I was asked to help the coldain drive back the Rime, who were making a press against their southern wall. Finally, it was necessary that I entered the Hold of Rime itself, and collect the Coalescence of Life from within Kraytoc's Fortress.
This page last modified 2011-04-12 09:21:16.