This quest takes place in the Prison of Admiral Grimgadget, which is available by completing the Getting the Smarmy Sprocket Underway quest (see related quests).
- Fight your way to the prison in the center of the island. These are lvl 20-25 mobs. If they are all grey to you, you need only kill the group that charges you and the Group at the end with One Eyed Charlie.
- Right click on the prison door and select "Use". The gnomes will run up and blow open the door.
- Fight your way down to the first cell. Hail Admiral Grimgadget and he will tell you to talk to Cap'n Cog.
- Cap'n Cog will tell you to find the key. This is important, get the key, do not kill Captain Jihannum if you go down the wrong path. If you do you will have to leave the isle and start all over. Take the path to the left of the fireplace (The north path).
- At the end of the cells will be a dead gnome. Right click on him and take the key. He does not highlight. You just have to take it. Once you do all the cell doors will open. Since everything was grey to me and I killed everything before getting the key, I don't know if the things in the cells will aggro on you when the doors open, so be ready.
- Return to Cog and Hail him, he'll tell you the admiral has one more job.
Talk to the Admiral. He will tell you to kill Captain Jihannum. Now, go down the right path (East). The captain is in one of the cells at the bottom of the stairs. If you killed him BEFORE (as noted in step 4) you'll have to leave the isle and start over.
- Kill Captain Jihannum for your update. You may want to get the quest "Bootstrutter's Trail Guide to the Desert of Ro" from Jergo Wheybringer while you're down here.
- Talk to the admiral again... and they run off back to the ship. Talk to the admiral to complete the quest.
This page last modified 2010-05-02 14:42:59.