This quest is given by Hoggle Bogstrutter in Zek, after you have completed the Scattered Notes and A Paradise Dream World quests. If you then speak to him he will give you Bootstrutter's Field Guide to the Feerrott.
Read this book to learn about various locations in the Feerrott. You must then visit the various locations. You should know the drill by now from the Paradise Dream World quest. The locations are:
- Drowning Causeway - This is the area right at entrance. To explore the zone at all you will pass through this.
- Explorer's Haven (a hidden cove in the canyon southeast of docks) at -76, 13, 158 .
- Thulian Glade - This is a camp not far from the entrance at 151, 8, 183 .
- Crescent Shrine: Near the Underbrush Fiends at -176.67, -5.7, 435.17 .
- Murdunk's Fall: The waterfall at -332, 2.5, 130 .
- Pyramid of Fear: This is the Eye of Thule at -321, -1.3, 834 .
- Ring of Amatra: The druid ring at -565, -15, 841 .
- Secret Meeting: Sort of wedged away in the mountains not far from the Obelisk of Lost Souls at -724, 2.5, 549
- Altar of the Four Cannons at -730, 8, 220 .
- Ruins of Rallos: The Tower of Vul near Obelisk of Lost Souls at -870, -1.3, 502 .
- Stone Gullet: The small creek pass that leads to Cazic Thule area at -1171, -9, 791 .
- First Intact Hand of Thule at -620, -9, 586 .
- Second Intact Hand of Thule at -18, 26, 922 .
After visiting all of these locations you must return to Hoggle Bogstrutter in Zek (on the dock). He will give you a pair of dissapointing light armor boots, but will open up a new quest.
This page last modified 2009-08-03 14:44:19.