Hrath has determined that Sarnak possess a resistance to the Greenmist, so he is working to develop a contagion they will succumb to. To this end, he wants me to help him field test his latest batch on the orcs of Zek, the Orcish Wastes.
- Travel to Zek, the Orcish Wastes
- Use Hrath Everstill's Orcish Obfuscation
- Use the Decaying Mist Prototype on 4 Orcs. They all die.
- Use the Antidote Prototype on an Orc, then use the Decaying Mist Prototype on him. Do this 3 times. They all die.
- Use Hrath's Gem of the Simulacre to contact him.
- Find an herbalist and acquire an alchemical component known as efflorescent serum. Add this to the vaccine and test it's effectiveness again.
- Go to the Green Hoods in Three Toes Valley, and speak to Katrien Bogmoir in the barn.
- Examine the serum and combine it with the antidote, yielding one dose of Efflorescent Serum-Infused Antidote Prototype.
Now, use Hrath Everstill's Orcish Obfuscation, inject an Orc with the Efflorescent Serum-Infused Antidote Prototype and then spray him with the last dose of Decaying Mist Prototype.
- Yes, you don't actually HAVE any Antidote Prototype left to combine it with, but the quest will still give you the new antidote!
Return to Hrath Everstill in Timorous Deep
- He will not die, but he WILL attack you (even if grey).
This page last modified 2010-04-20 21:27:00.