This quest is only available on April 1 during the Bristlebane Day festivities.
Speak to Imenand at 37, -1, -4 in the Enchanted Lands. He will ask you riddles until you get one correct before offering you this quest. Here are a couple of the riddles we received:
A Deck of Cards
- Q: A gigglegibber found some chain and wishes to use it for a belt. It was three times his height, so he cut it in half. He is one snake tall. How long is his new chain belt?
- A: Two times the length from its middle to one end.
- Q: A wizard from Gorowyn claims to have an amazing object. He says that this object gets wetter as it dries. What is the item?
- A: A towel.
Once you pass his test, he then goes into his quest dialogue. All of the objects you need to find for this quest are surrounded by blue sparkles.
Imenand, a sphinx philosopher and scholar I met in Enchanted Lands on highest Bristlebane Day, has challenged me to answer his riddles.
- What is placed on a table, cut but never eaten?
Return to Imenand near the Enchanted Lands dock. While walking upon a beach, I picked up something to eat today. Feather, bone, flesh or fish--none of these describe this dish.
- Seek out the answer in a fare locale in Darklight Wood. Take the druid ring in Enchanted Lands to get there.
- The answer is a deck of cards. They are located at 273, -19, -20 in the Wanderlust Fair.
Return to Imenand near the Enchanted Lands dock. I have streets without pavement, and cities but no buildings. I have forests without trees and rivers with no water. But oh, do I have legends for you!
- Seek the answer at a beach in Antonica. Take the world bell from Enchanted Lands to get there.
- The answer is an egg. It is located at -722, -38, 863 in Antonica, on the beach south of Archer Woods.
Return to Imenand near the Enchanted Lands docks to complete the quest.
- Seek the answer in a shadowed outpost in Greater Faydark. Take the wizard spires from Enchanted Lands to get there.
- The answer is a map. It is located at -390, 15, 178 on top of a crate at the Spire Shadow Outpost.
- NOTE: The map location has moved since the original introduction of the quest. The location listed above has been updated to reflect this.
The choice between one of the following:
occurs annually around April Fool's Day.
March 29 through April 11, 2013
Special one-day events on April 1st!
(Introduced in 2010)
This page last modified 2013-03-26 16:04:34.