|None yet – Submit one!|
|Classifications:||Humanoid, Living, Nocharm, Old World, Orc, Organic, Terrestrial, Warmblooded|
It has been confirmed that since the DFC revamp you still must kill all the named mobs in the zone to spawn Fyst. He will spawn on the rooftop with ten or so bloodknights.
1. Go to arena and hit the gong. This will summon Fyst
2. After Fyst finishes talking, his Champion will appear. Lv 42 3 ups with very nasty kickback. All but the MT should stay well clear and either cast spells or ranged attack.
3. Once the champion is dead, start killing named. We killed five, the two princes, the torturer (in back of jail area) the alcheamist, and the prophet.Then the message popped up that said Fyst was on the terrace.
4. VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure ALL the Bloodguards on the terrace are dead BEFORE attacking Fyst. Otherwise all the Bloodguards will rush in to aid Fyst and attack you. We counted 5-6 Bloodguards in the castle not counting those on the terrace itself.
5. As an optional step, kill all the archers on the walls as the arrows they shoot have been drasticly upgraded. Amost killed us at lv 60.
6. Now you are ready to Fyst. He is now a lv 42 3 up Heroic mob.