Holly "Windstalker" Longdale released a May/June Producer's Letter yesterday evening, recapping the recent additions and discussing what we can expect over the coming months. Content and features in the work are:
- Matchmaking code is being worked on and they hope it will be in beta testing soon
- Dungeon Finder 2.0 will be address after the matchmaking code is stable
- Older currencies will be converted into something useful; new status items and a status merchant revamp
- Placeable NPCs for decorators that can be dressed (akin to mannequins)
- Fabled Deathtoll
In addition to the above, the unnamed expansion pack (which will raise level cap to 100) is still in the works:
The artwork is outstanding and so is the content! We are working on a variety of themes again, one of them we have hinted at with dinosaur-like creatures. But that’s just one of many. Our new Terrain Tool has been incredible for creating really amazing areas which we’ll be showing you before too long!
Finally, a "Gear Up, Level Up" program will begin, with these bonuses for June:
All Access members will receive the following bonuses and discounts:
Free players also get some bonuses. They receive:
- Double-Double Etyma in Tears of Veeshan (4x the rewards)!
- 25% XP Bonus
- Expansion discount (still working on the details for this)
- 25% Off Heroic Characters
- Double Etyma in Tears of Veeshan (2x the rewards)!
- Also eligible for an expansion discount.
You can check out and discuss the entire Producer's Letter over on the official site or after the jump.